The P2 and P4 mattress replacement system has been developed to provide nurses in hospitals, nursing homes and in community care environments with a quality product that is competitively priced. The system consists of a foam mattress; either a P2 (2 way turn) or P4 ( 4 way turn) overlay and a seat cushion, providing a 24 hour care solution.
- Castellations of variable depths covering head, shoulder torso, calves and heels – create five zones of protection.
- Individual cells conform independently and contour to the body shape.
- Firm edge walls aid patient transfer.
- Superb profiling in the gatched or supine position.
- SWL 150Kg.
Proven comfort and durability
Not only is the P2/P4 mattress replacement system Comfortex most popular mattresses but feedback from patients has also proven that the system is also extremely comfortable.
Safe and convenient for patients and carers
The P2/P4 mattress has been designed and tested by Comfortex research and development facility, to ensure optimum and reliable performance. Without compromising on quality, the P2/P4 mattress offers a long lasting and cost effective solution.
Pressure area index
Pressure Area Index (PAI) indicates the ability of a surface to spread pressure across available contact area. The higher the PAI, the better the performance.
- Ultra two way stretch.
- Vapour permeable.
- Water resistant.
- Antimicrobial, bacteriostatic and fungistatic.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Concealed zip.
- Clearly marked covers with Turn Table guide and washing instructions.