The P2 and P4 mattress replacement system has been developed to provide nurses in hospitals, nursing homes and in community care environments with a quality product that is competitively priced. The system consists of a foam mattress; either a P2 (2 way turn) or P4 ( 4 way turn) overlay. A seat cushion is also available, providing a 24 hour care solution.
- Castellations of variable depths covering head, shoulder torso, calves and heels – create five zones of protection.
- Individual cells conform independently and contour to the body shape.
- Firm edge walls aid patient transfer.
- Superb profiling in the gatched or supine position.
- SWL 150Kg.
Proven comfort and durability
Not only is the P2/P4 mattress replacement system the most popular Comfort Care mattresses but feedback from patients has also proven that the system is also extremely comfortable.
Safe and convenient for patients and carers
The P2/P4 mattress has been designed and tested by Comfortex research and development facility, to ensure optimum and reliable performance. Without compromising on quality, the P2/P4 mattress offers a long lasting and cost effective solution.
Pressure area index
Pressure Area Index (PAI) indicates the ability of a surface to spread pressure across available contact area. The higher the PAI, the better the performance.
- Ultra two way stretch.
- Vapour permeable.
- Water resistant.
- Antimicrobial, bacteriostatic and fungistatic.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Concealed zip.
- Clearly marked covers with Turn Table guide and washing instructions.