The S2 range has been developed to provide a cost effective 24 hour solution for your patients and staff. The range includes a pressure redistributing foam mattress replacement, overlay and seating system.
• Made from high quality polyurethane foam.
• The S2 mattress system is made from a 41 KgM3 density foam to eliminate the risk of “bottoming out”, whilst still offering unrivalled comfort and pressure relief.
• SWL 120Kg.
Comfort and safety in mind
Suitable for hospitals, hospices, care homes for the sick and elderly or in community care. S2 meets all infection control guidelines and fire retardancy regulations.
Safe and convenient for patients and carers
The S2 mattress has been designed and tested by Comfortex research and development facility, to ensure good, reliable performance and value for money.
Pressure area index
Pressure Area Index (PAI) indicates the ability of a surface to spread pressure across available contact area. The higher the PAI, the better the performance.
• Two way stretch.
• Vapour permeable.
• Water resistant.
• Antimicrobial, bacteriostatic and fungistatic.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
• Concealed zip.
• Clearly marked covers with Turn Table guide and washing instructions.